The Women’s Center advances gender equity across identities.
We educate and inspire feminist leaders, advance an empowering intellectual environment, and advocate for an equitable University culture and community. The first campus-based women's center in the country, the University of Minnesota’s Women's Center was founded in 1960 as the Minnesota Plan for the Continuing Education of Women. Learn more about us!
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter
- Apply for Women's Center co-sponsorship or collaboration
- Request a Women's Center training or consultation
- Find resources about sexual assault/relationship violence at The Aurora Center
- If you have concerns or need a consultation regarding discrimination or harassm…
- For campus climate news, information, and perspectives, visit the Campus Climat…
- Report an incident of bias
- Learn about advancing respectful academic cultures