The Women’s Center advances gender equity across identities. We educate and inspire feminist leaders, advance an empowering intellectual environment, and advocate for an equitable University culture and community. The first campus-based women's center in the country, the University of Minnesota’s Women's Center was founded in 1960 as the Minnesota Plan for the Continuing Education of Women. Learn more about us!
- Sign up for our monthly e-newsletter
- Find resources about sexual assault/relationship violence at The Aurora Center
- If you have concerns or need a consultation regarding discrimination or harassment, contact Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- For campus climate news, information, and perspectives, visit the Campus Climate website
- Report an incident of bias
- Learn about advancing respectful academic cultures