- Join the Feminist Ambassador Brigade (FAB), the Women's Center student discussion group, open to students of all genders.
- Find community in spaces centering indigenous women and women of color students with Our Voices, a bi-weekly dialogue circle, or the bi-annual Indigenous Women and Women of Color Student Summit.
- Complete your graduate practicum or field experience in our office (graduate interns interviewed each spring for an academic year internship beginning in the fall).
Staff and Faculty
- Advocate for women in your employee group via the P&A Women’s Council or the Women’s Faculty Cabinet.
- Develop your leadership skills via the Women's Leadership Institute or the Office for Equity and Diversity's Certificate Program.
- Join the Lactation Advocacy Committee.
- Showcase your work in one of our staff and faculty art shows.