- Find community in spaces centering indigenous women and women of color students with Our Voices, a dialogue and community-building circle, or the bi-annual Indigenous Women and Women of Color Student Summit.
- Apply to work in the Women's Center as an undergraduate Program Assistant (work-study required) or complete your graduate practicum or field experience in our office (graduate interns interviewed each spring for an academic year internship beginning in the following fall).
- Apply for the Culture Corps Gender Equity Award and work on a project which brings a global perspective on advancing gender equity to the University of Minnesota.
- Work with the Women's Center via your student group or organization! We are available for co-sponsorships and collaboration as well as trainings and workshops.
- Showcase your work in one of our student art shows.